Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Starting a new adventure!!

Lately I`ve been reading so many book blogs, I`ve said to myself: "Why not? If they can do it, I can do it!" Right? So, here it is, my first blog post!!


For starters, let me introduce myself. I`m 23 and I am an avid book reader. I have been for some years now, ever since I`ve discovered e-books. Sometimes I just can`t stop reading. I read 3 to 5 books a week, usually historical or paranormal romance. I read in my free time, during work, when I should be learning for school or doing something equally important. I can` be helped!!

I love all Lisa Kleypas and Julie Garwood books, they are my favourite historical authors. And in paranormal section, I must mention Shelly Laurenston, J.R.Ward and K.M.Moning (I can`t wait for the last book in Fever series...)!

If I like a book, I must have it in paperback! I simply must... So, as you can imagine, I now have too much books with no place to put them (you probably have the same problem...). 6 months back I`ve bought a new bookshelf... It`s already full. And my shopping cart on Amazon is slowly starting to overflow with books that I want! What am I to do?! Any ideas, please leave a comment! ;)

Anyway, I thought I might blog about the books that I`ve read. My rating system will be:

5. Must have in paperback!
4. Loved it!
3. Not bad...
2. Awful!!
1. Never even finished it!!

And, I would love hearing your thoughts and ideas about things that I write. So don`t be shy, comment! :)

Yours truly,
Laura


No comments:

Post a Comment