Monday, June 7, 2010

Musing Mondays - Favorite Reading Spot

Where is your most often used (favorite) reading spot? Do you have more than one? What makes your favorite spot just that?

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Musing Mondays post, or share your opinion in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks!

**MUSING MONDAYS is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading

My favorote reading spot is my couch. I sleep on it, read on it, play games on it and study for school on it. It definitely serves its purpose. And I have my bookshelf right by it, so I don`t have to go far if I need another book. :)


My second favorite place is an "armchair"?! I have no idea if that is the correct word for it in english. Anyway, its currently occupied by my hippo I`ve won on a fair, but that can be remedied any time...


I can`t read on my bed though, I usually fall asleep within minutes :( But then, at least I get some sleep, otherwise I would just read all night, until I`m finished with the book... :)

What about you, where do you read?

5 comments:

  1. I usually burn the midnight candle while reading in bed. It's been my favourite spot since childhood. I also usually read in my armchair.

    It looks like you're new to the blogging world so welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no, bed is out for me too, because in minutes I will be asleep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your hippo, now I dont feel so goofy about my gorilla! LOL Great spots, thanks for sharing.

    http://readingreadingandlife.blogspot.com/2010/06/musing-mondays.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. My all-purpose sofa is big, cozy and bright green. A perfect reading/ eating/ sleeping spot :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read on my couch, in the car, at work, and pretty much anywhere else I can read if it's a good book.

    I've been known to walk around town with a book in front of my face because I just couldn't put it down.

    ReplyDelete