Saturday, June 5, 2010

All the shoe lovers, HELP!

Do you like shoes? I LOVE them!! They are on the same level as books for me. Books and shoes are the only two things I spend too much money on... Even if I don`t need them, I buy them! It drives my bf crazy... But hey, look who`s talking, he bought himself a motorbike for 4000+ EUR with all the equipment. I don`t think I have spent so much on my shoes and books...yet!

So anyway, I have blue shoes, green shoes, red shoes, purple shoes, yellow shoes, black shoes, white shoes, brown shoes, gray shoes... (I think you get my point). I`m going to watch SATC 2 only to see Carrie`s shoes and I`ll probably drool all over myself. But, lets get to the point. I want to buy new shoes and I can only  have one pair. Now, I have narrowed my choices down to 2, and I need your help deciding. When I asked my bf, he said: "None, you have too many already!", so he wasn`t very helpful! Here are the options:





The first pair is from Iron Fist. I love their shoes, they are artwork and styling put together. The second pair is a bit more "normal", but still sexy... :) What do you think? Which should I buy?

About a month back I`ve read a book in which the main character reminded me so much of...me. Plus, the book was very funny. It`s:

Jennifer Crusie - Bet me

Min Dobbs knows that happily-ever-after is a fairy tale, especially with a man like Cal Morrisey, who asked her to dinner to win a bet. Cal Morrisey knows commitment is impossible, especially with a woman as cranky as Min Dobbs. When they say good-bye at the end of their evening, they cut their losses and agree never to see each other again.

But Fate has other plans, and it’s not long before Min and Cal are dealing with meddling friends, wedding cake, a jealous ex-boyfriend, Krispy Kremes, a determined psychologist, chaos theory, a frantic bride, Chicken Marsala, a mutant cat, snow globes, two Mothers-from-Hell, great shoes, and more risky propositions than either of them ever dreamed of including the biggest gamble of all–unconditional love.

I am soooo like Min... She isn`t a super-model type of woman with 90-60-90 proportions. She is small and a bit more "plump" :). She dresses, we could say normally, works in statistics (I work in accounting - my job is just as lame). But she has many, many kinky and interesting shoes! And her bf is hot. But not as hot as mine!! ;)

Overall, my rating of this book is 4. Loved it! I recommend it to any of you girls, and the action at the end is "sizzling"...

Back to the point!! Please leave me a comment with your opinion. I have a really hard time deciding... :( Tnx!

2 comments:

  1. Bet Me is one of my favorite books!! After I read it I had to try Chicken Marsala for the first time and it became a favorite (probably not a healthy outcome, but so delicious!) Also is my favorite by Jennifer Crusie :-) Please visit me at Life: Forward (http://TheLifeForward.com)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a shoe problem myself too! I'm a pump kind of gal.

    Btw great review. I will add it to my "to read" list!

    ReplyDelete